Book Your Stay
Family Vacations in Palm Springs Area Begin at Desert Oasis
Retreat to serenity and tranquility with breathtaking views of the San Jacinto Mountains. Desert Oasis is a luxury resort hotel located just outside of Palm Springs Area in Cathedral City, California. With year-round sunshine, it’s the perfect vacation spot to let the kids splash in the pool while you soak up some sun or enjoy championship golf and tennis at the adjacent Cathedral Canyon Golf and Tennis Club3. When it’s time to unwind, our luxury vacation rentals in Palm Springs Area offer first-class amenities2 and all the conveniences of home. From poolside cinema to craft beer tastings, explore the true beauty of Palm Springs Area in a unique and unforgettable way. When it comes to luxury resorts in Palm Springs Area, Welcome home to a whole new kind of vacation experience.
Palm Springs Area
The 1-bedroom villas at Desert Oasis offer everything a traveler needs for a relaxing and rejuvenating vacation in Palm Springs Area.
- Comfortable furnishings1 make our luxury vacation rentals feel like home.
- We offer the perfect retreat for couples and family vacations in Palm Springs Area.
- With over 800 square feet of space, settle into your vacation and stay awhile.
- Enjoy amenities like large walk-in closets and private patios or balconies.
- Take a soak in the tub or whip up a gourmet meal in the full kitchen.
Palm Springs Area
Amenities & Activities
From a swim in our adult-only pool to a game of Nintendo Switch in the activities room, Desert Oasis, Palm Springs Area is filled with activities4 for the whole family.
- Unwind poolside with a cold beverage from the Palm Terrace Café.
- Start the day in Palm Springs Area with a relaxing swim in our adults-only lap pool.
- Enjoy a game of golf or tennis at the Cathedral Canyon Golf and Tennis Club3.
- Visit the activities room for pool tables, foosball, PS4, games, videos and more.
- Treat yourself to some me-time with an invigorating visit to our on-site fitness center.
Palm Springs Area
When you book a vacation at our luxury resort in Palm Springs, it means easy access to beautiful natural surroundings, fantastic art museums, and more.3
- Golf at nearby Mission Hills and Desert Springs golf resorts, or onsite at Cathedral Canyon Golf Club.
- Find inspiration at the Palm Springs Art Museum Architecture and Design Center.
- For an adventurous thrill, take a ride on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway®.
- Visit Joshua Tree National Park, notorious for its rugged rock formations.
- Spend the afternoon at the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens in Palm Desert.
1Floor plans are intended to give a general indication of the proposed layout only. The floor plans provided may not represent all of the various floor plans that may be available at the property.
2Features, furnishings and amenities are subject to change.
3Offsite. WHV Resorts Vacation Rentals, Inc. and its respective affiliates and subsidiaries, make no warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, capacity, performance or any other aspect of the activities, events or service providers listed herein. No inquiry has been made into the activities or events, or the qualifications or the quality of services offered by the providers. Do not consider this an endorsement of or recommendation for any of the activities, events or providers.
4Additional charges may apply for any activity, event or program.