Book Your Stay
Luxury Vacations in Lake Tahoe Begin at One Village Place
One Village Place is the perfect destination for your next luxury vacation in Lake Tahoe. When you aren’t enjoying the sun and snow, you can take part in the shopping, dining, and activities that make One Village Place world-famous—right outside our doors. Guests have access to the Village Swim Fitness Center, dry sauna, and an indoor/outdoor spa overlooking the village. For the ultimate in snow-filled luxury, you’ll enjoy private, front-of-line access to Big Springs Express gondola3, and the resort entrance is just a few steps away from the Village Express chairlift3 (both seasonal, ticket required). During summer, the mountain is home to the most extensive lift-served mountain bike terrains in the Western U.S. and travelers can relish in activities3 like roller skating, bungee trampoline, Apex mini-ropes challenge, gem panning, miniature golf, wine talks and so much more. When it comes to luxury resorts in Lake Tahoe, we'd like to welcome you home to a unique kind of vacation experience.
Lake Tahoe Area
Our villas at One Village Place offer guests all the amenities2 they need for the perfect vacation in Lake Tahoe.
- From romantic trips to family reunions, our villas provide flexible options.
- Contemporary furnishings1 make our luxury vacation rentals feel like home.
- We offer 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom rentals, all over 1,000 square feet.
- Enjoy amenities like stackable washer dryers, mountain views, and full kitchens.
- Take a relaxing soak in the tub, complete with aromatherapy bath essentials.
Amenities & Activities
Between an outdoor spa with a view of the Village and private, front-of-the-line gondola access, the Lake Tahoe amenities2 can’t get any better than this.
- Step outside your door to enjoy the amenities of the world-famous Northstar Village.
- Visit the Village Swim & Fitness Center to stay fit during your travels.
- Save time with private, front-of-line access to Big Springs Express gondola.
- Come for summer activities4, like mountain biking, roller skating, and more.
- Spend the afternoon in our dry sauna and indoor/outdoor spa with a village view.
When you book a vacation at our luxury resort in Lake Tahoe, the natural surroundings give way to a bounty of fantastic local activities.3
- Find panoramic views of Lake Tahoe with Heavenly Scenic Gondola Rides.
- Visit the highest-elevation lighthouse in America at D.L. Bliss State Park.
- Spend the day learning about cultural history at Donner Memorial State Park.
- Take an exhilarating ride and watch the sun sink behind the Sierras on HeliTahoe®.
- Bask in the serene beauty of Lake Tahoe’s crown jewel—Emerald Bay State Park.
- Take a drive to the casual and cool King’s Beach, filled with eateries and shops.
1Floor plans are intended to give a general indication of the proposed layout only. The floor plans provided may not represent all of the various floor plans that may be available at the property.
2Features, furnishings and amenities are subject to change.
3Offsite. WHV Resorts Vacation Rentals, Inc. and its respective affiliates and subsidiaries, make no warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, capacity, performance or any other aspect of the activities, events or service providers listed herein. No inquiry has been made into the activities or events, or the qualifications or the quality of services offered by the providers. Do not consider this an endorsement of or recommendation for any of the activities, events or providers.
4Additional charges may apply for any activity, event or program.