Book Your Stay
The Perfect Mountain Getaway in Lake Tahoe
Retreat to luxury with Northstar Lodge, located at the base of the world-renowned Northstar California ski area in Truckee, California—part of the North Lake Tahoe area. This beautiful vacation rental in Lake Tahoe is a ski-in/ski-out resort, complete with its own unique, pulse-driven gondola. Our resort hotel features exclusive exteriors with native materials for a naturally weathered appearance and luxuriously warm appointments to set the mood and create a high-alpine sensibility. All villas feature high-end amenities, including designer stainless steel appliances and ranch house style interiors. Other amenities include a private owner’s lounge, media theater, and ski and boot valet during the winter season. When it comes to luxury resorts in Lake Tahoe, nothing says welcome home like a vacation at Northstar Lodge.
Lake Tahoe Area
The accommodations at Northstar Lodge feature exclusive exteriors and designer appliances to elevate the mood of your high-alpine Lake Tahoe retreat. Savor this elevated experience at our Lake Tahoe lodge throughout the year.
- Luxury furnishings and warm appointments make our vacation rentals feel like home.
- We offer the perfect retreat for couples and family vacations in Lake Tahoe.
- Take your pick from studios to 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom, and 5-bedroom villas1.
- Enjoy amenities2 like a washer-dryer and a fireplace both inside and on the deck.
- After a day in the snow, whip up a meal in your fully-equipped, state-of-the-art kitchen.
Lake Tahoe Area
Amenities & Activities
From a 19-seat Owner’s Theatre to the Village Swim and Fitness Center, Northstar Lodge in Lake Tahoe is filled with plenty of year-round fun.
- Unwind in a plush leather recliner and catch a film in our Owner’s Theatre.
- Start the day with a swim in the 25-yard Olympic-style outdoor heated pool.
- Visit the Sierra Deck, where you’ll find a community fire pit and barbecue grills.
- In the summer, play a round of horseshoes and corn hole in “the backyard”.
- Summer or winter, Northstar Lodge offers activities4 and adventures for everyone.
Lake Tahoe Area
When you book a vacation at our luxury resort in Lake Tahoe, you’ll be surrounded by aquatic adventures, endless snow-filled activities3, and so much more.
- For incredible views over the Sierras, take a memorable flight with HeliTahoe®.
- Visit Squaw Valley®, the Olympic ski resort that led to Lake Tahoe’s popularity.
- Take the family to the KidZone Museum for exciting interactive exhibits.
- Spend the day zip-lining and rope-swinging at Tahoe Treetop Adventure Park.
- Bask in history at Tahoe’s Vikingsholm Castle on the shores of Emerald Bay.
Explore the AreaNature and outdoor adventures abound at our luxury resort hotel in Lake Tahoe. Resort Map Explore the Area
1Floor plans are intended to give a general indication of the proposed layout only. The floor plans provided may not represent all of the various floor plans that may be available at the property.
2Features, furnishings and amenities are subject to change.
3Offsite. WHV Resorts Vacation Rentals, Inc. and its respective affiliates and subsidiaries, make no warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, capacity, performance or any other aspect of the activities, events or service providers listed herein. No inquiry has been made into the activities or events, or the qualifications or the quality of services offered by the providers. Do not consider this an endorsement of or recommendation for any of the activities, events or providers.
4Additional charges may apply for any activity, event or program.